1. Please download the latest version of Rollo's Windows Driver from this link.
2. Depending on your browser settings, it will be saved to your default download location. The file name is "Rollo-Windows-Latest."
For example, on Chrome, it will become visible on the bottom-left of the screen and will be saved in the "Downloads" folder by default.
3. For security reasons, the driver file is placed within the zip file. Please extract / open / run the installer within this zip file and follow the installer steps.
4. After installation, please go to your Window's Printers and you should now see "Rollo Printer." You can reach this page by going to the Control Panel -> Devices and Printers.
5. Right click on "Rollo Printer" and choose Printing Preferences.
6. Under the Layout tab, click on "Advanced..."
7. Select your label size from the drop down menu. Most 4 x 6 shipping labels are 100 x 150mm. Click Ok to save your settings.
To create custom-sized labels, please see this link.