Rollo is compatible with printing from PayPal. You just need to change your printer settings to a 4 x 6.
Note: For PayPal Multi-Order Shipping, please scroll to the bottom of this article.
To access this setting on PayPal, please
- Log in to PayPal and click the Profile tab at the far top right.
- Choose Profile and Settings
- Click on My selling tools on the left hand side
- Under Shipping my items, click on Update next to Shipping preferences.
- Under "U.S. Postal Service Preferences" click on Edit printer settings
- Pick Label Printer and one of the 4 x 6 printers such as the "Zebra TLP 3844-Z 4.0" x 6.0"
Note: PayPal stores labels as files on their website. After you change your label size to 4x6, only new labels will be created in this size. Previously generated labels will remain in the old size. You can always void an old label and when it is created again, it will be in the new size.
PayPal Multi-Order Shipping
After you are logged into your Multi-Order shipping platform, please click on Edit > Settings
Choose "Print Settings" settings from the left menu, click on "Label Printer" and choose any of the 4 x 6 labels. To Save, click on OK.