Note: We recommend that you switch to Stamps.com's newest acquisition ShipStation for reliable, fast, and easy printing.
This article is for Rollo Model X1038. Your Rollo model number is located on the bottom side of your printer. If you have X1036, please refer to this article instead.
We highly recommend that you use the web version of Stamps.com using Stamps.com Connect. You may access it via https://print.stamps.com/webpostage/
If you print from Mail tab:
1. Choose 4 x 6 in the drop down menu
2. Click on "Print Postage"
3. In the Print Dialoge, replace "I don't see my printer" and type "Rollo"
4. Click on "Print"
If you print from Orders tab:
Due to a software bug on Stamps.com website, we need to first rename the Rollo printer in your control panel to be "Zebra LP2844". To do this, please go to Control Panel > Printers > Right click on Rollo Printer > Properties > Change the name to Zebra LP2844 and click on OK.
You will need to quit Stamps.com connect and re-open it. You will see Zebra LP2844 now in your Stamps.com drop down menu.
Stamps.com Pro Software:
Stamps.com software requires a few more steps than other platforms to work. Essentially, we will install Rollo as a ZPL printer.
1. Please download Zebra Printer Driver
2. After opening the downloaded file, please click on "Install Zebra Printer"
2. Select Zebra 2844 and click on "Next"
3. Before we can continue the installation, we need to find out which USB port Rollo is connected to. Please go to your Control Panel -> Printers and Devices -> Right click on Rollo > Printer Properties
4. Click on "Ports" tab and notice which USB Port is checked.
5. We will now go back to the installation window and pick the same port and click "Finish"
6. Next, please open Stamps.com software and pick "Zebra / Eltron Type - Standard 4x6 label - roll" - Click on Print Sample or Print Postage
7. Please pick Zebra 2844 and click "Print"